FCCLA is excited to offer the first-ever Virtual Leadership Experience (VLE), a virtual enrichment program for chapter advisers to integrate FCCLA into your FCS classroom with career experts and FCCLA leaders providing information and resources on FCS Career Pathways and FCCLA National Programs. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to learn Beyond Measure at FCCLA’s first-ever Virtual Leadership Experience!
Highlights of this experience include:
- FCS and FCCLA National program and partner highlights
- FCCLA Chapter Management presentations
- Career Pathway lesson plans and interviews with industry experts
- National Program lesson plans with handouts and activities
- Real World Skills lesson plans
- Fundraising presentations
- Some of the best Virtual National Leadership Conference sessions
- National Executive Council motivational moments
- Competitive Events recognition
- Motivational speakers with activity resources
- FCS Industry and University Fair
- FCCLA Week planning board and celebration
VLE will be hosted on a virtual platform, December 8, 2020 through February 12, 2021 and can be accessed through the comfort and convenience of your home or classroom.
For more information on VLE and registration instructions, check out the Virtual Leadership Experience information page by clicking here.